This is a complete end to end .NET Interview preparation kit specifically made from the aspect of interview preparation. It covers all possible interview questions right from basic .NET, new technologies to architectural questions. A must for every .NET junior or senior developer who is searching for new job opportunities.
This is the Questpond subscription program and there is no difference in terms of what you get when you buy from here or directly from Questpond.
2 vote(s) Rating: 4.5 out of 5
.NET OOPS ASP.NET ADO.NET Sharepoint WCF WPF WWF LINQ AZURE Sql-Server CSharp .NET4.0 UML Design-Pattern
|Delivery mode (?): ||Electronic Delivery + Physical Disc Delivery, Online + DVD Delivered to India, USA & Canada|
|Duration/Validity: ||Online subscription is valid for 8 months|
- All videos and explanation are not just theory and one liners. They are in depth videos with source code and explanation and finally taking out the actual meat which you need to speak before the interviewer to impress him.
- We do not just provide videos and leave the developers on their own.Online support via live meeting from Microsoft MVP's takes this product to a greater height.
- We understand no one can see 500 videos at one go. We organize regular training on various topics so that your learning curve is reduced to a great extent.
- Around 500 videos covering right from .NET basics to advanced level. You are either a fresher /senior architect /project manager this solution is for every level.
- Full DVD delivered to your doorsteps( only for USA , India and Canada).
- Mock interviews and Mock interviews makes this solution and perfect package for your job search. These mock interviews are conducted by our specialist to evaluate how much you are prepared and ready.
- Superb one liner interview answer cheat sheet to make you revise in a day.
- Videos are not just theory and talks , its Step by Step demonstration with actual code and fundamentals.
- Money back if you are not satisfied with our videos and support.
Tips for buying: You may buy without logging in, however to provide a better service we suggest to login.
|1 username with 8 months subscription license + ASP.NET AJAX and Web Programming FREE.
Login credential will be provided within couple of working hours.
||Rs 1980.00/ $46.80
|1 username with 8 months subscription license. + ASP.NET AJAX and Web Programming FREE.
Login credential will be provided within couple of working hours.
DVD should be delivered within 6 working days (India).
||Rs 2520.00/ $60.30
|Already a subscriber and the subscriptions has expired, resubscribe , only if expired not more than 3 months before.
|Payment can be done securely using Credit card, Debit card or Net banking.||Contact us for volume licenses discount.|
Summary of Topics Covered
We understand that working on a project is one thing but clearing interviews needs a change of mind set and this solution is especially meant for the same. From the same aspect we have divided our interview videos are divided in 5 essential categories :-
1. Basic .NET, ASP.NET, OOPS and SQL Server
One of the most important aspect of .NET interview is core fundamentals i.e. .NET basics(GAC,GC,Assembly,IL,CLR,CTS,Delegates etc) , OOPs( Interfaces , Abstract classes, encapsulation , polymorphism etc ) , ASP.NET( Authentication , Authorization,Sessions etc) and SQL Server(Indexes , Stored procedures , Triggers , Optimization etc). This section covers all the possible concepts you need for answering basic fundamentals. In the below section we have given more details about the same.
Please note not answering answers from core fundamentals is not getting qualified to the next level.
2. New technologies WCF, WPF, Silverlight , LINQ, Azure, EF and 4.0
If you are senior , awareness of new technologies is a must. This section talks goes in depth in all important new technologies related to Microsoft technologies. Right from simple WCF example to Azure cloud computing is covered in this section. For more details please refer below for more details.
3. Design pattern, UML, Architecture, Estimation, Project management, VSTS
Other than technology there are many other aspects which decide if you can move to the next level and that is process and design. This section is especially meant for seniors which covers 24 design patterns , 4 architectural patterns , FPA and WBS estimation , 9 UML diagrams , VSTS suite , Agile and SDLC.
4. Complete Invoicing project end to end.
The above 3 sections are the major section which are asked in interviews , but nothing beats a practical project. This section covers complete invoicing project end to end. It moves through all phases right from requirement to design. It also shows the evolution of a simple architecture from a single tier to a 3 tier interfaced and abstract class based design. A real boon to people who want to see actual and a well designed code.
5. Server products (SharePoint 2007 and SharePoint 2010 questions and answer videos)
Now a days one of the critical decision factor in interviews is knowledge of server products. This section concentrates on Sharepoint .It has 20 important question in depth , explained practically on various sharepoint aspect.
6. Best practices and SQL performance tuning
Many times in interview people ask things like how can you do optimization , what are the best practices in ASP.NET. This section goes in depth in making you understand those concept.
Details of the above 6 Topics
Below is our detail video list of the above main 6 topics. All videos go in-depth with source code and then explaining you the one liner which you need to speak in the interview.
.NET Fundamentals/ ASP.NET/ OOPS and SQL Server Q & A videos.
- What is IL code, CLR, CLS & JIT? - Part1
- What is IL code, CLR, CLS & JIT? - Part2
- What are 3 kind's of JIT & What is NGEN.exe?
- What is CAS, evidence, permission set & code groups?
- What are the changes in .NET 4.0 security model & What is sandboxing?
- What is the difference between managed & unmanaged code?
- What is Garbage Collector Gen 0, 1 & 2?
- What is IDisposable interface & finalize dispose pattern in GC?
- What is the difference between strong and weak references?
- What is delay signing?
- Can we see simple example of GAC & How to handle multiple versions in GAC?
- What are different .NET datatypes and its uses according to scenarios?
- What is difference between String and string?
- What is the difference between String and String Builder?
- What problem does Delegate Solve? - Part1
- What is a Multicast delegate? - Part2
- What are events & what's the difference between delegates & events? - Part3
- How can we make Asynchronous method calls using delegates?
- What are anonymous methods in C#?
- Why anonymous types are preferred over Tuples?
- What is the use of Lambda Expression Action<>, Predicate<> & Func<>?
- What do you mean by Covariance & Contravariance in .NET 4.0?
- What is the use of checked and unchecked keyword?
- What is a stack, Heap, Value types and Reference types?
- What is boxing and unboxing?
- What is the use of Session and Viewstate in ASP.NET?
- Can you explain ASP.NET application and Page life cycle - (Part 1)?
- Can you explain ASP.NET application and Page life cycle - (Part 2)?
- Can you explain ASP.NET application and Page life cycle - (Part-3)?
- What is Authentication, Authorization, Principal & Identity objects? Part-1
- ASP.NET Authentiication and Authorization Video series Part-2
- ASP.NET Authentiication and Authorization Video series Part-3
- ASP.NET Authentiication and Authorization Video series Part-4
- ASP.NET Authentiication and Authorization Video series Part-5
- ASP.NET Authentiication and Authorization Video series Part-6
- What is optimistic and pessimistic locking? - Part1
- Can you explain optimistic locking? - Part2
- Can you explain pessimistic locking? - Part3
- What is Instrumentation, Debugging & Tracing? Part-1
- What is Instrumentation, Debugging & Tracing? Part-2
- What is Instrumentation, Debugging & Tracing?Part-3
- What are regular expressions & can we see some practical demonstrations?
- What are the different types of collections in .NET?- Part 1
- What is the difference between Array & ArrayList?- Part 2
- Can you prove why arrays are faster than arraylist?- Part 3
- What are the problems with arraylist & how can we solve the same by Hashtables?- Part 4
- What are stacks & queues?- Part 5
- What are special collections?- Part 6
- What are Generics & What are generics collections?- Part 7
- What are generics collections?- Part 8
- What is the use of IEnumerator, ICollection, IDictionary & IList?- Part 9
- What is the difference between IEnumerable and IEnumerator?
- What is the use of VAR keyword in C#?
- 5 tips to improve your C# debugging.
- Can you explain Named Parameters, Ref, Out, Volatile & Parsetry?
- Can you explain First, Second & Third Normal forms in database?
- State 4 different types of SQL join?
- What are wild card operators?
- Explain Union & Union All?
- What is aggregate functions, group by clause, having keyword?
- What is the difference between Const & ReadOnly?
- What is the difference between Debug and Release?
- What is #Debug directive?
C# Threading Q & A videos
- What is Threading in C#.NET?
- How can we make a object thread safe using LOCK in multithreading?
- What is Mutex, Seamaphore & SemaphoreSlim?
- What is AutoResetEvent and ManualResetEvent?
- What is Thread Pooling?
- How to debug Threads?
- Visual Studio Tips & Tricks No. – 1 to 18
Labs on real time solution
- (Day 1)Lab 1: - Creating your first program
- (Day 1)Lab 2: - Creating your first program
- (Day 1)Lab 3: - Integer DataType
- (Day 1)Lab 4: - Exception Handling
- (Day 1)Lab 5: - IF Condition, Return Try/Catch
- (Day 2)Lab 6: - Commenting
- (Day 2)Lab 7: - For Loop
- (Day 2)Lab 8: - Creating a simple calculator program
- (Day 3)Lab 9: - Creating your first Windows application
- (Day 3)Lab 10: - Creating the Customer Screen
- (Day 4)Lab 11: - Displaying Customer Screen
- (Day 4)Lab 12: - Multiple Document Interface(MDI)
- (Day 5)Lab 13: - Classes & Objects
- (Day 6)Lab 14: - Getting Data from SQL Server
- (Day 7)Lab 15: - Inserting data into SQL Server
- (Day 7) Lab 16: - Storing connection string in App.config files
- (Day 8) Lab 17: - Delete Functionality
- (Day 9) Lab 18: - Update Functionality
- (Day 9) Lab 19: - 2 Tier Architecture
- (Day 10) Lab 20: - Creating a web application
- (Day 10) Lab 21: - Connect WebApp to Data Access Layer
- (Day 11 & 12) Lab 22: - Implementing Insert, Update & Delete
- (Day 13) Lab 23: - Implementing 3 Tier Architecture
- (Day 14) Lab 24: - Security
- (Day 15) Lab 25: - Web Security
- (Day 16) Lab 26: - REGEX
- (Day 17) Lab 27: - Improving Database Design
- (Day 18)Lab 28: - 1 to many relationship
- (Day 19)Lab 29: - 1 to Many(Insert)
- (Day 20)Lab 30: - 1 to Many(Select & Delete)
- (Day 21)Lab 31: - 1 to Many(Update)
- Day 22 to Day 60: - Project
SSIS, SSRS & SSAS Q & A videos
- What is BI, SSIS, SSRS & SSAS(with ETL Demo using SSIS Part-1)?
- What is BI, SSIS, SSRS & SSAS(with ETL Demo using SSIS Part-2)?
- How can we handle errors in SSIS?
- How can we deploy & create package?
- Can we see a complicated example with lookup & conditions?
- Can we see a complicated example with merge and merge join?
- What are cubes in SSAS ?
- Can we create a simple cube and see how it works ?
- How can we use SSIS?
- How can we see reports of SSAS cubes in SSIS reporting ?
- How to consume SSIS report using webservices ?
- How to use Fuzzy grouping?
- How can we do Data profiling?
- How to use SCD to replicate changing dimension data?
- How to load incomplete data using inferred members?
- How can we merge data using Merge and Merge joins?
WCF,WPF,Silverlight ,LINQ, Azure and EF 4.0 interview question and answers
- What is SOA, Services and Messages ?
- What is the difference between Service and Component?
- What are basic steps to create a WCF service ?
- What are endpoints, address, contracts and bindings?
- What are various ways of hosting WCF service?
- What is the difference of hosting a WCF service on IIS and Self hosting?
- What is the difference between BasicHttpBinding and WsHttpBinding?
- How can we do debugging and tracing in WCF?
- Can you explain transactions in WCF (theory)?
- How can we self host WCF service ?
- What are the different ways of implementing WCF Security?
- How can we implement SSL security on WCF(Transport Security)?
- How can we implement transport security plus message security in WCF ?
- How can we do WCF instancing ?
- How Can we do WCF Concurency and throttling?
- Can you explain the architecture of Silverlight ?
- What are the basic things needed to make a silverlight application ?
- How can we do transformations in SilverLight ?
- Can you explain animation fundamentals in SilverLight?
- What are the different layout methodologies in SilverLight?
- Can you explain one way , two way and one time bindings?
- How can we consume WCF service in SilverLight?
- How can we connect databases using SilverLight?
- What is LINQ and can you explain same with example?
- Can you explain a simple example of LINQ to SQL?
- How can we define relationships using LINQ to SQL?
- How can we optimize LINQ relationships queries using ‘DataLoadOptions’?
- Can we see a simple example of how we can do CRUD using LINQ to SQL?
- How can we call a stored procedure using LINQ?
- What is the need of WPF when we had GDI, GDI+ and DirectX?
- Can you explain how we can make a simple WPF application?
- Can you explain the three rendering modes i.e. Tier 0 , Tier 1 and Tier 2?
- Can you explain the Architecture of WPF?
- What is Azure?
- Can you explain Azure Costing?
- Can we see a simple Azure sample program?
- What are the different steps to create a simple Worker application?
- Can we understand Blobs in steps, Tables & Queues ?
- Can we see a simple example for Azure tables?
- What is Package and One click deploy(Deployment Part - 1) ?
- What is Web.config transformation (Deployment Part-2)?
- What is MEF and how can we implement the same?
- How is MEF different from DIIOC?
- Can you show us a simple implementation of MEF in Silverlight ?
Design pattern, Estimation, VSTS, Project management interview questions and answers
- Factory Design Pattern
- Abstract Factory Design Pattern
- Builder Design Pattern
- Prototype Design Pattern
- Singleton Design Pattern
- Adapter Design Pattern
- Bridge Design Pattern
- Composite Design Pattern
- Decorator Design Pattern
- Facade Design Pattern
- Flyweight Design Pattern
- Proxy Design Pattern
- Mediator Design Pattern
- Memento Design Pattern
- Interpreter Design Pattern
- Iterator Design Pattern
- COR Design Pattern
- Command Design Pattren
- State Design Pattern
- Strategy Design Pattern
- Observer Design Pattern
- Template Design Pattern
- Visitor Design Pattern and
- Dependency IOC Design pattern
- MVC , MVP , DI IOC and MVVM videos.
- Use Case Diagrams
- Class Digrams
- Object Diagrams
- Sequence Digrams
- Collaboration Diagrams
- Activity Diagram
- State chart Diagrams
- Component Diagrams
- Deployment Diagrams
- Stereo Types Diagrams
- Package Diagram and UML Project Flow.
- Application Boundary
- EI Fundamentals
- EO Fundamentals
- EQ Fundamentals
- ILF Fundamentals
- GSC Fundamentals
- Productivity Factor
- Costing and a complete estimation of customer screen using function points.
- FXCOP and Stylecop code review tools.
- VSTS questions and answer videos
- What is Unit Testing & can we see an example of the same?
- How can we write data driven test using NUNIT & VS Test?
- Can we see simple example of a unit test for database operation?
- How can we do automated testing using Visual Studio Test?
- How can we do Load Testing using VSTS test?
- Can you explain database unit testing?
- How can we do test coverage using VSTS system?
- How can we do manual Testing using VSTS?
- What is Ordered Test in VSTS test?
- Validation Application Block
- Logging Application Block
- Exception error Handling
- Data Application Block
- Caching Application Block
- Security Application Block
- Policy Injection Application Block and
- Unity Application Block
Complete .NET invoicing project end to end
- Introduction to .NET Projects
- Different levels of Programming
- Necessary Tools
- What should we learn ?
- The IIS
- Making UI using .net IDE
- Database, The SQL Server
- Connecting ASP.net with Database
- Loading the Data Grid
- Update and Delete
- Issue with the Code
- Two Tier Architecture
- Three Tier Architecture
- Database Normalization
- Session and State Management
- Using Enterprise Application Block
- Aggregation and Composition
- Implementing Interfaces and Factory
- Inheritance relationship
- Abstract Class Implementation
Share point interview questions and answer videos
- What is SharePoint, WSS and MOSS?
- How does WSS actually work?
- What is Site and SiteCollection?
- What is the use of SQL server in SharePoint & use of Virtual path provider?
- What is Ghosting and UnGhosting in SharePoint?
- How can we create a site in SharePoint?
- How can we Customize a SharePoint Site?
- What kind of readymade functional modules exists collaboration?
- Can you display a simple Custom Page in SharePoint?
- How can we implement behind code ASPX pages in SharePoint?
- What is the concept of features in SharePoint?
- I want a feature to be only displayed to admin?
- How do we debug SharePoint error’s?
- Why customized pages are parsed using no-compile mode?
- Can you explain WSS model?
- How can we use custom controls in SharePoint?
- How can we display ASCX control in SharePoint pages?
- What are Web Parts?
- How can we deploy a simple Webpart in SharePoint?
- How can we achieve customization and personalization using WebParts?
- How can we create custom editor for WebPart?
- SharePoint is about centralizing documents, how similar is to the windows folder?
- What are custom fields and content types?
- Can you explain SharePoint Workflows?
- What is a three-state Workflow in SharePoint?
- How can we create sharepoint workflow using sharepoint designer?
- What is SharePoint, SharePoint foundation & SharePoint server 2010?
- How to create a simple website in SharePoint? - Part 1
- How to create a simple website in SharePoint? - Part 2
- How can we create users and permissions in SharePoint 2010?
- How to deploy custom webparts in SharePoint pages?
- How do we customize SharePoint pages using SharePoint designer?
- How can we debug SharePoint errors?
- Can you explain (SOM)SharePoint Object Model?
- How can we create custom ASP.NET screen to insert & display operations on SharePoint list?
- What is the use of INFOPATH?
- How to read and write data to SharePoint 2010 from remote locations?
- What is the use of Business Connectivity Services(BCS)?
- How to create workflows in Sharepoint ?
- How to use CAML in Sharepoint ?
.NET best practices and SQL Performance and tuning videos
- Basics :- Query plan, Logical operators and Logical reads
- Point 1 :- Unique keys improve table scan performance.
- Point 2 :- Choose Table scan for small & Seek scan for large records
- Point 3 :- Use Covering index to reduce RID (Row Identifier) lookup
- Point4:- Keep index size as small as possible.
- Point5:- use numeric as compared to text data type.
- Point6:- use indexed view for aggregated SQL Queries
- Point7:- Database Engine tuning advisor is your best friend.
- Finding high memory consuming functions
- Improve garbage collector performance using finalize/dispose pattern
- How to use performance counters to gather performance data
MVC ASP.NET Q & A series - 13 videos
How to create a simple "Hello World" using ASP.NET MVC template? - Lab 1
How to pass data from controller to views? - Lab 2
Can we see a simple sample of model using MVC template? - Lab 3
How can we create simple input screens using MVC template? - Lab 4
How can we create MVC views faster and make them strong typed by using HTML helper? - Lab 5
Can we see how easy it is do unit testing for MVC application? - Lab 6
What is MVC routing? - Lab 7
How can we set default values & validate MVC routes? - Lab 8
- How we can define actions & navigate from one page to other page? - Lab 9
- What is the use of Partial Views? - Lab 10
- How to do validations using Data annotations? - Lab 11
- What is Razor? - Lab 12 (MVC 3)
- How to apply Windows Authentication in MVC? - Lab 13(MVC 13)
- How to implement forms authentication in MVC
applications? - Lab 14
Windows Phone Q & A series
- How to create a simple windows phone 7 application?
- How to apply various skins(themes) & create simple WP7 application using expression blend?
- How to work with web browser control in Windows Phone 7?
- How to work with orientation changes in Windows Phone 7 or Mango?
- How to work with WCF services in Windows Phone 7?
- How to work with basic phone tasks in Windows Phone 7?
- How to work with page navigation & back button in Windows Phone 7?
- How to work with OData in Windows Phone 7 or Mango Phone?
- How to create Flickr Photo viewer application for Windows Phone 7?
- How to work with picture and picture library in Windows Phone 7?
- How to work with system tray progress indicator in Windows Phone 7?
- What is Metro App?
- Explain architectural detail of Metro App?
- How to work with different controls using Expression Blend Tool?
- How to consume JSON based REST service in Win 8 Metro app?
- Explain working of MessageDialog control & Flyout control in Windows store?
- How we can work with ListView in a application for App Store?
- What are Adapters, Pipeline, Maps and Ports?
- What is BizTalk and when to use Biz Talk?