Interview Questions Category
Our Quality Professors
Other posts from Itfunda
Some more tutorials
Questpond .NET Interview preparation Videos
Pricing and Details
- All videos and explanation are not just theory and one liners. They are in depth videos with source code and explanation and finally taking out the actual meat which you need to speak before the interviewer to impress him.
- We do not just provide videos and leave the developers on their own.Online support via live meeting from Microsoft MVP's takes this product to a greater height.
- We understand no one can see 600+ videos at one go. We organize regular training on various topics so that your learning curve is reduced to a great extent.
- Around 600+ videos covering right from .NET basics to advanced level (See the complete list on Questpond's website). You are either a fresher /senior architect /project manager this solution is for every level.
- Full DVD delivered to your doorsteps( only for USA , India and Canada).
- Mock interviews and Mock interviews makes this solution and perfect package for your job search. These mock interviews are conducted by our specialist to evaluate how much you are prepared and ready.
- Superb one liner interview answer cheat sheet to make you revise in a day.
- Videos are not just theory and talks , its Step by Step demonstration with actual code and fundamentals.
- Money back if you are not satisfied with our videos and support.
- The complete/updated list of videos included in this subscription are here.
- Once payment is done, the order is forwarded to Questpond, so you get the original subscription and all the benefits of Questpond's subscriber applies to you.
Tips for buying: You may buy without logging in, however to provide a better service we suggest to login.
|1 username with 8 months online subscription license + jQuery How to Tips & Tricks and Web Programming FREE.
Login credential will be provided within couple of working hours.
||Rs 3330.00/ $54.00
|1 username with 8 months online + DVD subscription license + jQuery How to Tips & Tricks and Web Programming FREE.
Login credential will be provided within couple of working hours.
DVD should be delivered within 6 working days (India).
||Rs 3780.00/ $72.00
|Renewal of subscription within 6 months of expiry (existing subscriber)
|Renewal of subscription after 6 months and within 1.5 year of expiry (existing subscriber)
||Rs 2300.00/ $36.00
|Renewal of subscription after 1.5 year of expiry (existing subscriber)
|Contact us for volume licenses discount.||Payment can be done securely using Credit card, Debit card or Net banking.|
Summary of Topics Covered
We understand that working on a project is one thing but clearing interviews needs a change of mind set and this solution is especially meant for the same. From the same aspect we have divided our interview videos are divided in 5 essential categories :-
1. Basic .NET, ASP.NET, OOPS and SQL Server
One of the most important aspect of .NET interview is core fundamentals i.e. .NET basics(GAC,GC,Assembly,IL,CLR,CTS,Delegates etc) , OOPs( Interfaces , Abstract classes, encapsulation , polymorphism etc ) , ASP.NET( Authentication , Authorization,Sessions etc) and SQL Server(Indexes , Stored procedures , Triggers , Optimization etc). This section covers all the possible concepts you need for answering basic fundamentals. In the below section we have given more details about the same.
Please note not answering answers from core fundamentals is not getting qualified to the next level.
2. New technologies WCF, WPF, Silverlight , LINQ, Azure, EF and 4.0
If you are senior , awareness of new technologies is a must. This section talks goes in depth in all important new technologies related to Microsoft technologies. Right from simple WCF example to Azure cloud computing is covered in this section. For more details please refer below for more details.
3. Design pattern, UML, Architecture, Estimation, Project management, VSTS
Other than technology there are many other aspects which decide if you can move to the next level and that is process and design. This section is especially meant for seniors which covers 24 design patterns , 4 architectural patterns , FPA and WBS estimation , 9 UML diagrams , VSTS suite , Agile and SDLC.
4. Complete Invoicing project end to end.
The above 3 sections are the major section which are asked in interviews , but nothing beats a practical project. This section covers complete invoicing project end to end. It moves through all phases right from requirement to design. It also shows the evolution of a simple architecture from a single tier to a 3 tier interfaced and abstract class based design. A real boon to people who want to see actual and a well designed code.
5. Server products (SharePoint 2007 and SharePoint 2010 questions and answer videos)
Now a days one of the critical decision factor in interviews is knowledge of server products. This section concentrates on Sharepoint .It has 20 important question in depth , explained practically on various sharepoint aspect.
6. Best practices and SQL performance tuning
Many times in interview people ask things like how can you do optimization , what are the best practices in ASP.NET. This section goes in depth in making you understand those concept.
Details of the above 6 Topics
Below is our detail video list of the above main 6 topics. All videos go in-depth with source code and then explaining you the one liner which you need to speak in the interview.
.NET Fundamentals/ ASP.NET/ OOPS and SQL Server Q & A videos.
- What is IL code, CLR, CLS & JIT? - Part1
- What is IL code, CLR, CLS & JIT? - Part2
- What are 3 kind's of JIT & What is NGEN.exe?
- What is CAS, evidence, permission set & code groups?
- What are the changes in .NET 4.0 security model & What is sandboxing?
- What is the difference between managed & unmanaged code?
- What is Garbage Collector Gen 0, 1 & 2?
- What is IDisposable interface & finalize dispose pattern in GC?
- What is the difference between strong and weak references?
- What is delay signing?
- Can we see simple example of GAC & How to handle multiple versions in GAC?
- What are different .NET datatypes and its uses according to scenarios?
- What is difference between String and string?
- What is the difference between String and String Builder?
- What problem does Delegate Solve? - Part1
- What is a Multicast delegate? - Part2
- What are events & what's the difference between delegates & events? - Part3
- How can we make Asynchronous method calls using delegates?
- What are anonymous methods in C#?
- Why anonymous types are preferred over Tuples?
- What is the use of Lambda Expression Action<>, Predicate<> & Func<>?
- What do you mean by Covariance & Contravariance in .NET 4.0?
- What is the use of checked and unchecked keyword?
- What is a stack, Heap, Value types and Reference types?
- What is boxing and unboxing?
- What is the use of Session and Viewstate in ASP.NET?
- Can you explain ASP.NET application and Page life cycle - (Part 1)?
- Can you explain ASP.NET application and Page life cycle - (Part 2)?
- Can you explain ASP.NET application and Page life cycle - (Part-3)?
- What is Authentication, Authorization, Principal & Identity objects? Part-1
- ASP.NET Authentiication and Authorization Video series Part-2
- ASP.NET Authentiication and Authorization Video series Part-3
- ASP.NET Authentiication and Authorization Video series Part-4
- ASP.NET Authentiication and Authorization Video series Part-5
- ASP.NET Authentiication and Authorization Video series Part-6
- What is optimistic and pessimistic locking? - Part1
- Can you explain optimistic locking? - Part2
- Can you explain pessimistic locking? - Part3
- What is Instrumentation, Debugging & Tracing? Part-1
- What is Instrumentation, Debugging & Tracing? Part-2
- What is Instrumentation, Debugging & Tracing?Part-3
- What are regular expressions & can we see some practical demonstrations?
- What are the different types of collections in .NET?- Part 1
- What is the difference between Array & ArrayList?- Part 2
- Can you prove why arrays are faster than arraylist?- Part 3
- What are the problems with arraylist & how can we solve the same by Hashtables?- Part 4
- What are stacks & queues?- Part 5
- What are special collections?- Part 6
- What are Generics & What are generics collections?- Part 7
- What are generics collections?- Part 8
- What is the use of IEnumerator, ICollection, IDictionary & IList?- Part 9
- What is the difference between IEnumerable and IEnumerator?
- What is the use of VAR keyword in C#?
- 5 tips to improve your C# debugging.
- Can you explain Named Parameters, Ref, Out, Volatile & Parsetry?
- Can you explain First, Second & Third Normal forms in database?
- State 4 different types of SQL join?
- What are wild card operators?
- Explain Union & Union All?
- What is aggregate functions, group by clause, having keyword?
- What is the difference between Const & ReadOnly?
- What is the difference between Debug and Release?
- What is #Debug directive?
- C# Out Vs Ref
- What is Automapper?
- What are DataAnnotations?
C# Threading Q & A videos
- What is Threading in C#.NET?
- How can we make a object thread safe using LOCK in multithreading?
- What is Mutex, Seamaphore & SemaphoreSlim?
- What is AutoResetEvent and ManualResetEvent?
- What is Thread Pooling?
- How to debug Threads?
- Visual Studio Tips & Tricks No. – 1 to 18
Labs on real time solution
- (Day 1)Lab 1 : Creating your first program
- (Day 1)Lab 2 : Creating your first program
- (Day 1)Lab 3 : Integer DataType
- (Day 1)Lab 4 : Exception Handling
- (Day 1)Lab 5 : IF Condition, Return Try/Catch
- (Day 2)Lab 6 : Commenting
- (Day 2)Lab 7 : For Loop
- (Day 2)Lab 8 : Creating a simple calculator program
- (Day 3)Lab 9 : Creating your first Windows application
- (Day 3)Lab 10 : Creating the Customer Screen
- (Day 4)Lab 11 : Displaying Customer Screen
- (Day 4)Lab 12 : Multiple Document Interface(MDI)
- (Day 5)Lab 13 : Classes & Objects
- (Day 6)Lab 14 : Getting Data from SQL Server
- (Day 7)Lab 15 : Inserting data into SQL Server
- (Day 7) Lab 16 : Storing connection string in App.config files
- (Day 8) Lab 17 : Delete Functionality
- (Day 9) Lab 18 : Update Functionality
- (Day 9) Lab 19 : 2 Tier Architecture
- (Day 10) Lab 20 : Creating a web application
- (Day 10) Lab 21 : Connect WebApp to Data Access Layer
- (Day 11 & 12) Lab 22 : Implementing Insert, Update & Delete
- (Day 13) Lab 23 : Implementing 3 Tier Architecture
- (Day 14) Lab 24 : Security
- (Day 15) Lab 25 : Web Security
- (Day 16) Lab 26 : REGEX
- (Day 17) Lab 27 : Improving Database Design
- (Day 18)Lab 28 : 1 to many relationship
- (Day 19)Lab 29 : 1 to Many(Insert)
- (Day 20)Lab 30 : 1 to Many(Select & Delete)
- (Day 21)Lab 31 : 1 to Many(Update)
- Day 22 to Day 60 : Project
SSIS, SSRS & SSAS Q & A videos
- What is BI, SSIS, SSRS & SSAS(with ETL Demo using SSIS Part-1)?
- What is BI, SSIS, SSRS & SSAS(with ETL Demo using SSIS Part-2)?
- How can we handle errors in SSIS?
- How can we deploy & create package?
- Can we see a complicated example with lookup & conditions?
- Can we see a complicated example with merge and merge join?
- What are cubes in SSAS ?
- Can we create a simple cube and see how it works ?
- How can we use SSIS?
- How can we see reports of SSAS cubes in SSIS reporting ?
- How to consume SSIS report using webservices ?
- How to use Fuzzy grouping?
- How can we do Data profiling?
- How to use SCD to replicate changing dimension data?
- How to load incomplete data using inferred members?
- How can we merge data using Merge and Merge joins?
WCF, Silverlight, Azure interview question and answers
- What is SOA, Services and Messages ?
- What is the difference between Service and Component?
- What are basic steps to create a WCF service ?
- What are endpoints, address, contracts and bindings?
- What are various ways of hosting WCF service?
- What is the difference of hosting a WCF service on IIS and Self hosting?
- What is the difference between BasicHttpBinding and WsHttpBinding?
- How can we do debugging and tracing in WCF?
- Can you explain transactions in WCF (theory)?
- How can we self host WCF service ?
- What are the different ways of implementing WCF Security?
- How can we implement SSL security on WCF(Transport Security)?
- How can we implement transport security plus message security in WCF ?
- How can we do WCF instancing ?
- How Can we do WCF Concurency and throttling?
- Can you explain the architecture of Silverlight ?
- What are the basic things needed to make a silverlight application ?
- How can we do transformations in SilverLight ?
- Can you explain animation fundamentals in SilverLight?
- What are the different layout methodologies in SilverLight?
- Can you explain one way , two way and one time bindings?
- How can we consume WCF service in SilverLight?
- How can we connect databases using SilverLight?
- Can you explain the three rendering modes i.e. Tier 0 , Tier 1 and Tier 2?
- What is Azure?
- Can you explain Azure Costing?
- Can we see a simple Azure sample program?
- What are the different steps to create a simple Worker application?
- Can we understand Blobs in steps, Tables & Queues ?
- Can we see a simple example for Azure tables?
- What is Package and One click deploy(Deployment Part - 1) ?
- What is Web.config transformation (Deployment Part-2)?
- What is MEF and how can we implement the same?
- How is MEF different from DIIOC?
- Can you show us a simple implementation of MEF in Silverlight ?
WPF Questions and Answers
- Lab 1 : What is WPF and how it is better than Winforms?
- Theory : Explain WPF object hierarchy?
- Lab 2 : How to implement threading in WPF?
- Lab 3 : Explain one way, two way, one time & one way to source bindings?
- Lab 4 : Explain UpdateSourceTrigger in WPF ?
- Lab 5 : Explain WPF Resources ?
- Lab 6 : What are WPF Value Converters ?
- Lab 7 : Explain WPF multibindings and multivalueconverters ?
- Lab 8 : Explain logical tree, visual tree,routed events( Direct, Tunneling and Bubbling)?
LINQ/Entity Framework Q & A
- What is Entity Framework (Theory)?
- Lab 1 : What is EDMX, Context and Models in EF?
- Lab 2 : How to read,insert,update and delete data using EF (Entity framework)?
- Lab 3 : How to insert custom business validation in Entity classes?
- Lab 4 : What are POCO Classes?
- Lab 5 : How to implement code first?
- Lab 6 : How to solve concurrency issues in EF (Optimistic locking )?
- Lab 7 : What is Clientwins and StoreWins in Entity framework ?
Knockout Q & A series
- Why and when we need Knockout.js with help of an example?
- What are Bindings in KO? What are different kind of Bindings & how to work with them?
- What are & why we need observable property in KO?
- What are computed observable in KO?
Design pattern, Estimation, VSTS, Project management interview questions and answers
- Explain SOLID?
- Factory Design Pattern
- Abstract Factory Design Pattern
- Builder Design Pattern
- Prototype Design Pattern
- Singleton Design Pattern
- Adapter Design Pattern
- Bridge Design Pattern
- Composite Design Pattern
- Decorator Design Pattern
- Facade Design Pattern
- Flyweight Design Pattern
- Proxy Design Pattern
- Mediator Design Pattern
- Memento Design Pattern
- Interpreter Design Pattern
- Iterator Design Pattern
- COR Design Pattern
- Command Design Pattren
- State Design Pattern
- Strategy Design Pattern
- Observer Design Pattern
- Template Design Pattern
- Visitor Design Pattern and
- Dependency IOC Design pattern
- MVC , MVP , DI IOC and MVVM videos.
- Explain RIP(Replace IF with Polymorphism) Pattern?
- Immutable object design pattern
- Lab 1 : Design pattern step by step with a project(Factory pattern,Lazy Pattern and RIP Pattern).(60 minutes)
- Lab 2 : Unity, Stratergy, IOC, SRP and SOC. (30 minutes)
- Lab 3 : Template pattern and Repository pattern with ADO.NET.(60 minutes)
- Lab 4 : Adapter Pattern and Repository with EF(60 minutes)
- Lab 5 : UOW(Unit of Work)(30 minutes)
- Lab 6 : Decorator Pattern(30 Minutes)
- Lab 7 : Iterator Pattern(25 Minutes)
- Lab 8 : Prototype and Memento Pattern(25 Minutes)
- Use Case Diagrams
- Class Digrams
- Object Diagrams
- Sequence Digrams
- Collaboration Diagrams
- Activity Diagram
- State chart Diagrams
- Component Diagrams
- Deployment Diagrams
- Stereo Types Diagrams
- Package Diagram and UML Project Flow.
- Application Boundary
- EI Fundamentals
- EO Fundamentals
- EQ Fundamentals
- ILF Fundamentals
- GSC Fundamentals
- Productivity Factor
- Costing and a complete estimation of customer screen using function points.
- FXCOP and Stylecop code review tools.
- VSTS questions and answer videos
- What is Unit Testing & can we see an example of the same?
- How can we write data driven test using NUNIT & VS Test?
- Can we see simple example of a unit test for database operation?
- How can we do automated testing using Visual Studio Test?
- How can we do Load Testing using VSTS test?
- Can you explain database unit testing?
- How can we do test coverage using VSTS system?
- How can we do manual Testing using VSTS?
- What is Ordered Test in VSTS test?
- Validation Application Block
- Logging Application Block
- Exception error Handling
- Data Application Block
- Caching Application Block
- Security Application Block
- Policy Injection Application Block and
- Unity Application Block
Complete .NET invoicing project end to end
- Introduction to .NET Projects
- Different levels of Programming
- Necessary Tools
- What should we learn ?
- The IIS
- Making UI using .net IDE
- Database, The SQL Server
- Connecting ASP.net with Database
- Loading the Data Grid
- Update and Delete
- Issue with the Code
- Two Tier Architecture
- Three Tier Architecture
- Database Normalization
- Session and State Management
- Using Enterprise Application Block
- Aggregation and Composition
- Implementing Interfaces and Factory
- Inheritance relationship
- Abstract Class Implementation
Share point interview questions and answer videos
- What is SharePoint, WSS and MOSS?
- How does WSS actually work?
- What is Site and SiteCollection?
- What is the use of SQL server in SharePoint & use of Virtual path provider?
- What is Ghosting and UnGhosting in SharePoint?
- How can we create a site in SharePoint?
- How can we Customize a SharePoint Site?
- What kind of readymade functional modules exists collaboration?
- Can you display a simple Custom Page in SharePoint?
- How can we implement behind code ASPX pages in SharePoint?
- What is the concept of features in SharePoint?
- I want a feature to be only displayed to admin?
- How do we debug SharePoint error’s?
- Why customized pages are parsed using no-compile mode?
- Can you explain WSS model?
- How can we use custom controls in SharePoint?
- How can we display ASCX control in SharePoint pages?
- What are Web Parts?
- How can we deploy a simple Webpart in SharePoint?
- How can we achieve customization and personalization using WebParts?
- How can we create custom editor for WebPart?
- SharePoint is about centralizing documents, how similar is to the windows folder?
- What are custom fields and content types?
- Can you explain SharePoint Workflows?
- What is a three-state Workflow in SharePoint?
- How can we create sharepoint workflow using sharepoint designer?
- What is SharePoint, SharePoint foundation & SharePoint server 2010?
- How to create a simple website in SharePoint? - Part 1
- How to create a simple website in SharePoint? - Part 2
- How can we create users and permissions in SharePoint 2010?
- How to deploy custom webparts in SharePoint pages?
- How do we customize SharePoint pages using SharePoint designer?
- How can we debug SharePoint errors?
- Can you explain (SOM)SharePoint Object Model?
- How can we create custom ASP.NET screen to insert & display operations on SharePoint list?
- What is the use of INFOPATH?
- How to read and write data to SharePoint 2010 from remote locations?
- What is the use of Business Connectivity Services(BCS)?
- How to create workflows in Sharepoint ?
- How to use CAML in Sharepoint ?
.NET best practices and SQL Performance and tuning videos
- Basics : Query plan, Logical operators and Logical reads
- Point 1 : Unique keys improve table scan performance.
- Point 2 : Choose Table scan for small & Seek scan for large records
- Point 3 : Use Covering index to reduce RID (Row Identifier) lookup
- Point 4 : Keep index size as small as possible.
- Point 5 : use numeric as compared to text data type.
- Point 6 : use indexed view for aggregated SQL Queries
- Point 7 : Database Engine tuning advisor is your best friend.
- Finding high memory consuming functions
- Improve garbage collector performance using finalize/dispose pattern
- How to use performance counters to gather performance data
MVC ASP.NET Q & A series - 13 videos
How to create a simple "Hello World" using ASP.NET MVC template? - Lab 1
How to pass data from controller to views? - Lab 2
Can we see a simple sample of model using MVC template? - Lab 3
How can we create simple input screens using MVC template? - Lab 4
How can we create MVC views faster and make them strong typed by using HTML helper? - Lab 5
Can we see how easy it is do unit testing for MVC application? - Lab 6
What is MVC routing? - Lab 7
How can we set default values & validate MVC routes? - Lab 8
- How we can define actions & navigate from one page to other page? - Lab 9
- What is the use of Partial Views? - Lab 10
- How to do validations using Data annotations? - Lab 11
- What is Razor? - Lab 12 (MVC 3)
- How to apply Windows Authentication in MVC? - Lab 13(MVC 13)
- How to implement forms authentication in MVC
applications? - Lab 14
- How to deploy MVC Application on IIS? - Lab 15
- How can we do Windows and Forms Authentication in MVC? - Lab 16
- How can we use MVC areas for better modular development? - Lab 17
- How to implement MVC with Angular? - Lab 18
- Can we Overload MVC Action methods? - Lab 19
- How to improve Reusability using Angular? - Lab 20
- What is the need of WebAPI in MVC? - Lab 21
- How to do exception handling in MVC? - Lab 22
- How to do update & delete using MVC, WebAPI, EF & Angular? - Lab 23
- How to use MVC Webgrid? - Lab 24
- How to implement Validation using Angular and MVC? - Lab 25
- What is SPA (Single Page Application)? - Lab 26
- How to Organize MVC project and Understanding CORS issue? - Lab 27
- Explain the importance of Display Modes? - Lab 28
- How to do unit testing with MVC projects? - Lab 29
- How to implement SPA using Angular Routing? - Lab 30
Windows Phone Q & A series
- How to create a simple windows phone 7 application?
- How to apply various skins(themes) & create simple WP7 application using expression blend?
- How to work with web browser control in Windows Phone 7?
- How to work with orientation changes in Windows Phone 7 or Mango?
- How to work with WCF services in Windows Phone 7?
- How to work with basic phone tasks in Windows Phone 7?
- How to work with page navigation & back button in Windows Phone 7?
- How to work with OData in Windows Phone 7 or Mango Phone?
- How to create Flickr Photo viewer application for Windows Phone 7?
- How to work with picture and picture library in Windows Phone 7?
- How to work with system tray progress indicator in Windows Phone 7?
- What is touch manipulation? How to create an app which can detect multi touch (Zoom)?
- How to capture photo from windows phone & fetch images from phone gallery?
- How to maintain State of app and what is app switching?
- How to do localization in windows phone and How to create app which support languages?
- What is windows Universal App & how to create MVVM app in windows phone ?
- How to Create Live Tiles in Windows Phone 8.1?
- Lab 1 : How to create simple windows phone app?
- Lab 2 : How to create resource, styles, global styles and custom styles?
- Lab 3 : How to integrate Maps and Geo-Location in Windows Phone?
- Lab 4 : What is touch manipulation? How to create an app which can detect multi touch (Zoom)?
- Lab 5 : How to capture photo from windows phone & fetch images from phone gallery?
- Lab 6 : How to maintain State of app and what is app switching?
- Lab 7 : How to do localization in windows phone and How to create app which support languages?
- Lab 8 : What is windows Universal App & how to create MVVM app in windows phone ?
- Lab 9 : How to Create Live Tiles in Windows Phone 8.1?
- What is Metro App?
- Explain architectural detail of Metro App?
- How to work with different controls using Expression Blend Tool?
- How to consume JSON based REST service in Win 8 Metro app?
- Explain working of MessageDialog control & Flyout control in Windows store?
- How we can work with ListView in a application for App Store?
- What are Adapters, Pipeline, Maps and Ports?
- What is BizTalk and when to use Biz Talk?
Questpond Other Latest Videos
- Explain the difference between "IS" and "AS" keyword ? under .NET Fundamentals Q & A section?
- Why do we need Regex timeout ( .NET 4.5 feature) ? under .NET Fundamentals Q & A section?
- How to convert string to ENUM ? under .NET Fundamentals Q & A section?
- Lab 23 : What are MVC Async controllers? under MVC Q & A section?
- Lab 24 : Explain bundling and minification ? under MVC Q & A section?
- Explain SOLID ? under Design Pattern section?
- Explain IOC ( Inversion of control) ? under Design Pattern section?
- Explain Access modifiers ( Private , Public , Protected , Internal and Protected / Internal) ? under OOPS Q & A section?
- Explain TypeSafe,Casting,Explicit casting and implicit casting ? under .NET Fundamentals Q & A section?
- What is netMSMQBinding in WCF? under WCF Q & A section?
- How can we do complex unit testing ( Code contracts) ? under Testing videos section?
Learn MSBI in 4 days with Project
- Lab 1 : MSBI Fundamentals, Data flow, Control Flow, ETL, Dataware house (60 minutes)
- Lab 2 : Conditional split, Data conversion and Error handling (30 minutes)
- Lab 3 : For Loop, Variables, Parameters and Debugging(30 minutes)
- Lab 4 : Packaging and Deployment, File component and running SSIS package as a task.(35 minutes)
- Lab 5 : For dimension, measures, star schema, snow flake, shared connection managers & packages tasks.(30 minutes)
- Lab 6 : SCD, Type 0, Type 1, OLEDB Command and Unicode conversions.(45 minutes)
- Lab 7 : Lookup, Data conversion optimization and updating SSIS package.(40 minutes)
- Lab 8 : Sort, Merge and Merge Joins.(21 minutes)
- Lab 9 : Creating SSAS Cube ( 30 Minutes)
- Lab 10 : SSAS Time series and Excel display(30 Minutes)
- Lab 11 : What are Transactions and CheckPoints in SSIS?(30 Minutes)
- Lab 12 : Simple SSRS report & implementing Matrix, Tabular, Parameters, Sorting, Expressions(60 minutes)
- Lab 13 : Using Data Profiling task to check data quality (20 Minutes)
- Lab 14 : Hierarchical Dimensions (30 Minutes)
- Lab 15 : WebServices and XML Task (15 Minutes)
- Lab 16 : DrillDown and Subreports (20 Minutes)
- Lab 17 : SSAS KPI(Key Performance Indicators)(15 Minutes)
- Lab 18 : Pivot, UnPivot and Aggregation(20 Minutes)
- Lab 19 : SSAS Calculation.(30 Minutes)
- Lab 20 : SQL Execute Task (30 Minutes)
- Lab 21 : Reference and Many-to-Many Relationship(30 Minutes)
- Lab 22 : Script Task and Send Mail Task(15 Minutes)
- Lab 23 : Script component(SSIS)(45 Minutes)
- Lab 24 : Bar chart, Gauge and Indicators(20 Minutes)Lab 25 : Partitions in SSAS (30 Minutes)
- Lab 26 : CDC(Changed Data Capture) in SSIS(35 Minutes)
- Lab 27 : Additive, Semiadditive and non-additive measures in SSAS(15 Minutes)
- Lab 28 : Buffer Size Tuning (SSIS)
- Lab 29 : How to implement Multithreading in SSIS?
- Lab 30 : Processing SSAS cube in background.
- Lab 31 : Explain Asynchronous, Synchronous, Full blocking, Semi-blocking and Non-blocking SSIS Components.
Learn MVC 5 in 2 days
- Lab 1 : Can we Overload MVC Action methods ? (10 Minutes) ?
- Lab 2 : How to improve Reusability using Angular ? (20 Minutes) ?
- Lab 3 : What is the need of WebAPI in MVC?(30 Minutes)
- Lab 4 : How to do exception handling in MVC?(30 Minutes)
- Lab 5 : How to do update & delete using MVC, WebAPI, EF & Angular?(30 Minutes)
- Lab 6 : How to use MVC Webgrid?(30 minutes)
- Lab 7 : How to implement Validation using Angular and MVC (30 minutes)?
- Lab 8 : What is SPA (Single page application)?(30 minutes)
- Lab 9 : How to Organize MVC project and Understanding CORS issue ? (42 minutes)
- Lab 10 : Explain the importance of DisplayModes ? (10 minutes)
- Lab 11 : How to do unit testing with MVC projects (30 minutes)?
- Lab 12 : How to implement SPA using Angular Routing ?(20 minutes)
- Lab 13 : How to create decoupled systems using MVC DI?(60 minutes)
- Lab 14 : How can we have multiple submit buttons in ASP.NET MVC ?(13 minutes)
- Lab 15 : What is the importance of AntiForgery in MVC?(10 minutes)
- Lab 16 : What is the importance of ValidateInput and AllowHTML in MVC?(10 minutes)
- Lab 17 : Bundling and Minification(15 minutes)
- Lab 18 : How to implement MVC with Angular?(60 minutes)?
- Lab 19 : Can we Overload MVC Action methods?(10 Minutes)?
- Lab 20 : How to improve Reusability using Angular?(20 Minutes)?
- Lab 21 : What is the need of WebAPI in MVC?(30 Minutes)
- Lab 22 : How to do exception handling in MVC? (30 Minutes)
- Lab 23 : How to do update & delete using MVC, WebAPI, EF & Angular?(30 Minutes)
- Lab 24 : How to use MVC Webgrid?(30 minutes)
- Lab 25 : How to implement Validation using Angular and MVC?(30 minutes)
- Lab 26 : What is SPA (Single Page Application)?(30 minutes)
- Lab 27 : How to Organize MVC project and Understanding CORS issue?(42 minutes)
- Lab 28 : Explain the importance of DisplayModes?(10 minutes)
- Lab 29 : How to do unit testing with MVC projects?(30 minutes)
- Lab 30 : How to implement SPA using Angular Routing?(20 minutes)
- Lab 31 : How to create decoupled systems using MVC DI?(60 minutes)
- Lab 32 : How can we have multiple submit buttons in ASP.NET MVC?(13 minutes)
- Lab 33 : What is the importance of AntiForgery in MVC?(9 minutes)
- Lab 34 : What is the importance of ValidateInput and AllowHTML in MVC?(10 minutes)
- Lab 35 : Bundling and Minification(15 minutes)
.NET Fundamentals Q & A
- C# Out Vs Ref
- What is AutoMapper?
- What are DataAnnotations?
ITFunda.Com is an e-commerce website that furnishes a platform to the interested buyer and seller to interact and transact for the software or software related services.
We are a part of SN ITFunda Services LLP
, a parent establishment of a popular Microsoft(R) technology related knowledge based website www.dotnetfunda.com
SN ITFunda Services LLP is a authorized distributor / re-seller of
- Own products
- .NET How to's
- ASP.NET How to's
- jQuery How to's
- ASP.NET AJAX Tutorials
- .NET Corporate trainings and
- Online .NET Trainings
- TechSmith Corporation products like
- Camtasia Studio
- Nevron Software
- Nevron .NET Vision
- Nevron Chart for Sharepoint
- Nevron Chart for SSRS
- Nevron .NET Chart
- Nevron Diagram for .NET
- Nevron Gauge for .NET
- Nevron Gauge for Sharepoint
- Nevron Sharepoint Vision Suite
- Nevron SSRS Vision
- Questpond training materials
- Deccansoft training materials
Its more than 600+ videos. This subscription is exactly same as Questpond subscription. The difference is we are providing here on discount and it is not available at other places.
May i know the the DVD which will be provided contains
how many videos?
If you have bought this, please cast your vote and provide your comment about this tutorial.